Subject: Re: HEADS UP: timecounters (branch simonb-timecounters) merged into -current
To: Frank Kardel <kardel@NetBSD.org>
From: Tom Spindler <dogcow@babymeat.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/2006 10:14:06
While I haven't tried testing with things after I've farted around
with adjusting the CPU rate via Enhanced SpeedStep, I now get the
following curious messages at boot time:

timecounter: Timecounter "TSC" frequency 1862172710 Hz quality 800
timecounter: selected timecounter "TSC" frequency 1862172710 Hz quality 800
WARNING: Callback scheduled before sysmon task queue thread present.
timecounter: Timecounter "clockinterrupt" frequency 100 Hz quality 0
auich0: measured ac97 link rate at 10152 Hz, will use 48000 Hz

While my CPU is indeed at about 1.86Ghz, I rather doubt the ac97 link
is at only 10kHz.