Subject: panic on USB detachment
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/09/2006 23:33:52
I booted the system with the flash drive connected and it probed as
sd0, then when I went to unplug it, nothing happened. I plugged it
back in, it came up as sd1, and unplugging that made the system
panic. I also have another panic from a normal sd0 detachment.

umass1 at uhub0 port 2 configuration1  interface 0
umass1: LEXAR MEDIA JUMPDRIVE, rev 2.00/30.00, addr 3
umass1: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
scsibus1 at umass1: 2 targets, 1 lun per target
sd1 at scsibus1 target 0 lun 0: <LEXAR, JUMPDRIVE, 10000> disk removable
: at uhub0 port 2 (addr 3) disconnected
panic: config_detach: forced detach of  failed (45)
Stopped in pid 5.1 (usb0) at netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x4: leave

panic+0x11d
config_activate
usb_disconnect_port+0x9c
uhub_explore+0x21d