Subject: Re: Testers for ral(4)
To: None <pierrick@bs-network.net>
From: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/06/2006 14:29:40
At Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:22:20 +0200,
Pierrick Brossin wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 02:12:37PM +0100, Rui Paulo wrote:
> > Hi
> > The following patch completes the ral(4) updates I've been importing. I
> > need people to test cardbus cards and report any problems.
>
> Will try this tonight!
>
> > Also, don't forget to copy src/sys/dev/microcode/ral/ral-rt* to
> > /libdata/firmware/ral/.
>
> What do you mean ?

% pwd                                                       [dev/microcode/ral]
/home/rpaulo/netbsd/src/sys/dev/microcode/ral
% ls                                                        [dev/microcode/ral]
CVS/         build.c      ral-rt2561   ral-rt2661
Makefile     microcode.h  ral-rt2561s

See those files ? They are the firmware. Copy them to
/libdata/firmware/ral.