Subject: Re: nfs in i386-current is still kind of broken, isn't it?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: ober <ober@linbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/24/2006 13:11:50
Ahh newer version of tethereal.
The TRACE.nfs file you referenced in your earlier post, captured via
tcpdump would suffice.

-Ober

Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?
Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.
Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?
Narrator: Huh?
Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?