Subject: Re: nfs in i386-current is still kind of broken, isn't it?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: ober <ober@linbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/24/2006 10:35:43
Can you download and install ethereal from pkgsrc/net/ethereal and then
run http://open.linbsd.org/readafs on it.
The output will let us see what the mount reply says.

-Ober

Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?
Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.
Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?
Narrator: Huh?
Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?