Subject: Re: LFS over NFS
To: Yoshito Komatsu <ykomatsu@akaumigame.org>
From: ober <ober@linbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/16/2006 17:07:11
Not sure I would classify it as "stable" enough for nfs ops. imho.

-Ober

Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?
Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.
Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?
Narrator: Huh?
Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?