Subject: Re: gkrellm fails to build on -current branch
To: Paulo Aukar <>
From: Quentin Garnier <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/12/2006 15:57:01

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 10:41:39AM -0300, Paulo Aukar wrote:
> On Fri, 12 May 2006 14:20:58 +0200
> Quentin Garnier <> wrote:
> > You mean a 2.0.3 kernel?  Because the thread is about a change in
> > -current...
> Yes. 2.0.3 kernel. In fact the whole system compiled from source. I think=
> you are right. After pkg_adding gkrellm compiled some time ago=20
> under 3.99.9 everything is working fine. But shouldn't -current kernel=20
> have all the necessary resources to run NetBSD 2.* binaries?

I have a hard time following you.  What is at stake here is very simple:
-current was changed and that breaks gkrellm *compilation*.  The change
took place as new version 3.99.18.

What I want to know is whether a gkrellm binary compiled for 3.99.17
works on 3.99.18.  Anything else is outside the scope of that thread,
and if there are bugs, they need their own thread/PR.

Quentin Garnier - -

Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (NetBSD)