Subject: C99 string format
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Evaldo Gardenali <evaldo@gardenali.biz>
List: current-users
Date: 05/08/2006 21:07:24
Hi!

Trying to package some application, I found this message on my
3.99.17/amd64 box:

checking for fnmatch.h... yes
checking for fnmatch... yes
checking for fmemopen... no
checking for open_memstream... no
checking for realpath... yes
checking value of the null pointer... yes
checking OS libc C99 '%a' support... no
configure: error: Unsupported Operating System!
Your OS does not support C99's '%a' string format. Eet cannot function
without
it. Please contact your OS vendor to get updates for C99 '%a' floating
point
format read/write support or change operating systems for one with
support
for an already very old standard. (Linux is known to support this, as is
Solaris 10)

Does anybody know much about status of C99 string format stuff in
NetBSD? I know FreeBSD has package for eet, which is the package giving
this error, and it works there.

Thanks
Evaldo