Subject: Re: Getting ready to branch for 4.0
To: Martijn van Buul <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2006 13:17:38
Well, not sure if there's a specific PR or not, but...

Even Frank's latest test kernel fails to boot on my A8N5X
motherboard with Athlon X2 4600+ CPU.  Crashes as soon
as it probes CPU0 and the APIC.

so it hasn't quite been fixed completely!  :)

> It occurred to me that Martin Husemann wrote in
> > gmane.os.netbsd.current: The following list is what the
> > NetBSD developers came up with. If you would like to
> suggest adding "your favorite bug", let us know. >
> >     Non Critical:
> >       - PR/?????: NetBSD-amd64 nForce problems
> What problems, to be exact? A lot of gripes have been
> dealt with already.

Check your Email accounts at

Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!