Subject: Re: Getting ready to branch for 4.0
To: None <>
From: Igor Sobrado <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2006 18:10:00

May I suggest delaying this branch until the excellent work being
done by Coverity is merged into the source code?

It should not take too long, if we consider the number of defects
that has been fixed in the last weeks and the number of problems
that remain unchallenged in the report provided by Coverity.