Subject: Re: Testers for wpa_supplicant 0.4.8
To: dixie <dixieml@imap.cc>
From: dixie <dixieml@imap.cc>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/2006 19:34:50
dixie wrote:
> Rui Paulo wrote:
>> Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net> writes:
>>

>>> You need to define ENABLE_WPA_SUPPLICANT_EAPOL (in /etc/mk.conf for
>>> example).
>>> But this doesn't work with the patch I gave you, sorry.
>>>

>> Ok, to make your life easier I've updated the tarball and the diff. Go
>> grab it!
>>

> thank you a lot! I'll test it ASAP :)
>
> Regards

I've tried to authenticate with the method I've previously posted and I
think it worked well.
"I think" because I wasn't able to pick up a lease from dhcpd.

Here's wpa_supplicant output:

-----------------------
Trying to associate with 00:0f:b5:c7:bd:b0 (SSID='STUDENTI.MATH'
freq=2442 MHz)
Associated with 00:0f:b5:c7:bd:b0
CTRL-EVENT-EAP-STARTED EAP authentication started
CTRL-EVENT-EAP-METHOD EAP method 25 (PEAP) selected
EAP-MSCHAPV2: Authentication succeeded
EAP-TLV: TLV Result - Success - EAP-TLV/Phase2 Completed
CTRL-EVENT-EAP-SUCCESS EAP authentication completed successfully

If you want I'll send you the output with -dd.

My regards :)

--
	dixie

I'm here only to improve my Inglisc.