Subject: SSH/SFTP problem ?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 04/06/2006 16:38:56
Hi there,
I have this strange problem when I try a sftp on my other machine:

sftp -vvv cimax
[...]
debug3: remaining preferred:
debug3: authmethod_is_enabled password
debug1: Next authentication method: password
vincent@cimax's password:
debug3: packet_send2: adding 64 (len 60 padlen 4 extra_pad 64)
debug2: we sent a password packet, wait for reply
debug1: Authentication succeeded (password).
debug2: fd 4 setting O_NONBLOCK
debug3: fd 5 is O_NONBLOCK
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug3: ssh_session2_open: channel_new: 0
debug2: channel 0: send open
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug2: callback start
debug2: client_session2_setup: id 0
debug1: Sending subsystem: sftp
debug2: channel 0: request subsystem confirm 1
debug2: callback done
debug2: channel 0: open confirm rwindow 0 rmax 32768
Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0

However sftp -1 works.

Does anybody have any clue about what can cause this strange behaviour?

TIA
Vincent