Subject: Re: cannot build -current from Solaris 10
To: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/19/2006 14:14:33
On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 10:37:32AM -0800, Garrett D'Amore wrote:

> I'm also guessing that this problem reflects that folks don't
> cross-compile userland.  So maybe I'm breaking "new" ground here. :-)
> Or at least walking on ground not trodden for the last 8 years.

I can assure you that userland has been cross-compiled, even semi-
regularly, within the past 8 years!  It is probably the case, though,
that nobody has tried to do so on Solaris.

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls@rek.tjls.com

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart