Subject: Re: NetBSD iSCSI HOWTOs
To: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@intostroy.com>
From: Chapman Flack <nblists@anastigmatix.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/2006 11:19:54
> Well well well, so once more from the start (bit remixed by me):

The re-mix seems to have shaken up the grammar at one point:

> An iSCSI, protocol which specifies a method
> for encapsulating SCSI commands in the TCP/IP protocol, is an IETF
> standard (RFC 3720) for remote access to block-level storage.

Suggest,

  iSCSI, a protocol for encapsulating SCSI commands over TCP/IP,
  is an ...

Or (if starting with a lowercase i is unappealing), perhaps:

  The iSCSI protocol, for encapsulating SCSI commands over TCP/IP,
  is an ...

Just my suggestions, worth what you paid for 'em. Otherwise it
looks great.

-Chap