Subject: Re: iso-image operation not working
To: None <>
From: Alan Barrett <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/2006 14:36:32
On Fri, 03 Feb 2006, Jukka Salmi wrote:
> the recently added `iso-image' operation in src/ does not work
> because the operation's name was not added to the list of valid
> operations in parseoptions().  Moreover, since `iso-image' is not a
> valid shell variable name, it can't be used as an operation name in
> parseoptions() does a `eval do_${op}=true' which fails if
> $op is `iso-image'...

Fixed in revision 1.146.  It all worked fine when I tested, but
the changes that are now in revision 1.146 somehow got lost before I
committed revision 1.145.

> The attached patch should fix these problems by renaming the operation
> and target respectively to `isoimage' in src/ and src/Makefile.

Thanks for the report, but it's not necessary to rename the targets at
that level; the variable can be named "do_isoimage" while the operation
is names "iso-image", and that's what I have done.

--apb (Alan Barrett)