Subject: uvm_fault
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: None <segv@netctl.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/28/2006 01:58:53
Hi, I have a script that sets up a chroot environment under /opt/sandbox by
calling 'mount_null' to mount /bin, /sbin, /lib, /usr/bin, /usr/sbin, /usr/lib,
etc under /opt/sandbox. When some of the directories are exported via NFS and I
call this scripts on the server that exports those directories, I get a kernel
panic. This is on a pretty recent NetBSD-current.

uvm_fault(0xcace89a0, 0, 0, 1) -> 0xe
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code = 0
Stopped in pid 543.1 (mountd) at 0: invalid address
db{0}>bt
uvm_fault(0xcace89a0, 0, 0, 1) -> 0xe
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code = 0
Faulted in DDB: continuing

Any ideas? I could provide more info on how to repeat this panic if you need it.