Subject: Re: corss-building on osx
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@NetBSD.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/2006 12:01:36
While I can't say for OS/X, for other systems the -m flag tells you what
target you want to build for, and build.sh builds the native tools
for what ever system you are running on.

It does this even when you are building on the same system that is the
target in order to get the right versions of everything :-)

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org