Subject: Re: /etc/rc.d/bootconf.sh enhancements
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2006.salmi.ch>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2006 18:26:53
Rui Paulo --> current-users (2006-01-23 10:31:45 +0000):
> Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2006.salmi.ch> writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > because not being too happy with the current bootconf.sh rc script I
> > rewrote it, trying to keep it fully backward compatible to existing
> > setups.
>
> Why don't you try newbtconf ? Is anything wrong with it ?

newbtconf is used to set up boot-up configurations; bootconf.sh on the
other hand is an rc script which prompts the user which of these
configuration to use. I only rewrote parts of the rc script; nothing
was changed in the way configurations are set up - this can still be
done using newbtconf (or manually, of course).

Cheers, Jukka

--
bashian roulette:
$ ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~