Subject: Re: To build i386 -current as of yesterday via build.sh -m/etc on i386...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan A. Kollasch <jakllsch@kollasch.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/19/2006 11:50:02
--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 05:46:33PM -0800, Marc Tooley wrote:
>=20
> .. I had to increase the floppy disk counts to 3. Whatever overhead's=20
> gone into things recently, it exceeds the size of two floppies by about=
=20
> 24K in my builds here. I could either strip chroot from it, or build=20

Same here in a build from my local anoncvs mirror last night.

> smaller kernels, or both, but currently things are too big for just 2.
>=20
> Time to increase from 2 to 3 floppies overall, perhaps? :)

The 2.88 floppy image is what needs to still work until the el torito
HDD emulation thing is working.  What's the status of that?  These
silly failures are getting all too frequent.

	Jonathan Kollasch

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc--