Subject: Re: 1 open conditional
To: Ghislain Garcon <gigi_8439@yahoo.fr>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/10/2006 10:49:02
On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 09:07:51AM +0100, Ghislain Garcon wrote:
> >Do you have something in /etc/mk.conf ?
> >

> Yes it is a copy of the default one given in the pkgsrc with some values
> modified.

Your problem probably comes from here. You may have removed a line by mistake
(such as a endif) or made a typo

> About the Kernel compilation :
> "Hi, How are you making the build of the kernel?
> you have to do, e.g:
> $ cd /usr/src/
> $ ./build.sh
> if you are trying to compile with another kernel config, make
> $ cd /usr/src/
> $ ./build.sh kernel='pathtokernelconf'
> "
> No I use the syssrc tar file of the 3.0 stable version (there is no
> build.sh) and I follow steps of the installation guide. Is it a wrong way?

No, if you build a kernel for the same release as the one you're running it
should work. And build.sh won't fix your make problem if it comes from
/etc/mk.conf

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>