Subject: Re: 1 open conditional
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Ghislain Garcon <gigi_8439@yahoo.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 01/10/2006 09:07:51
Manuel Bouyer a écrit :

>On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 09:57:44PM +0100, Ghis Gigi wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>this time I have the messages :
>>
>>with kernel compilation I get :
>>make: "/usr/share/mk/bsd.own.mk" line 780 : Unclosed
>>conditional/for loop
>>make: "/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/Makefile" line 3
>>2 open conditional
>>
>>I've search in bsd.own.mk I didn't find where it could
>>be.
>>The third and the last line of the Makefile is
>>".include <bsd.prog.mk>"
>>
>>With pkgsrc i get :
>>make: "/usr/pkgsrc/x11/xorg-imake/Makfeile" line 110 :
>>1 open condiitonal
>>
>>Line 110 is "../../mk/bsd.pkg.mk"
>>
>>This system has been installed with the stable 3.0
>>snapshot and the pkgsrc has been download in
>>NetBSD-current 3 days ago.
>>

>Do you have something in /etc/mk.conf ?

Yes it is a copy of the default one given in the pkgsrc with some values
modified.

About the Kernel compilation :
"Hi, How are you making the build of the kernel?
you have to do, e.g:
$ cd /usr/src/
$ ./build.sh
if you are trying to compile with another kernel config, make
$ cd /usr/src/
$ ./build.sh kernel='pathtokernelconf'
"
No I use the syssrc tar file of the 3.0 stable version (there is no
build.sh) and I follow steps of the installation guide. Is it a wrong way?

Regards.

Ghis