Subject: 1 open conditional
To: None <>
From: Ghis Gigi <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/2006 16:58:18
Hi everyone.

I try to switch to NetBSD so I'm not familiar with BSD

I've succedded the installation of a NetBSD 3.0 from
FTP. I've downloaded the pkgsrc tar file from the
NetBSD-current and the syssrc tar file from the
NetBSD-3.0 directory. But what ever I try to compile I
get the same error :
make : 1 open conditional
make : fatal errors encountered bla bla bla...

There is a file and a line but this is an include from
another file...
I someone can explain me what can I do to find the
problem and to fix it.

Téléchargez sur