Subject: Re: CURRENT and ath card request
To: Liam J. Foy <>
From: Teemu Rinta-aho <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/29/2005 16:43:21

speaking of ath, has anyone tested whether the TKIP
decryption works on the Atheros 5212 chip?

I can install keys for both AES-CCM and TKIP,
but for some reason the hardware doesn't do decryption
for TKIP, although the driver accepts the keys without
the IEEE80211_KEY_SWCRYPT flag... Unicast decryption
works fine.