Subject: Re: Marvell ethernet card
To: Matthias Scheler <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/2005 01:58:02
On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 05:29:57AM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> OpenBSD's sk(4) driver supports this variant. As NetBSD's driver is based
> on OpenBSD's one (which is based on FreeBSD's one) it shouldn't be
> difficult to pull that change to NetBSD.

Does it work properly with it?  Just glancing at the head revision
of if_sk.c, it looks like it matches the card, but doesn't handle
it properly.  The queueing mechanism is different for the Yukon-2-
based cards.

I think the current Linux driver does properly support them, although
there are probably endian and bus_dmamap_sync() issues with non-x86

                  Use NetBSD!