Subject: Re: can't get into debugger with usb only Dell GX620
To: Tracy Di Marco White <netbsd@gendalia.org>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/2005 20:25:29
The problem is that the PS/2 keyboard driver is broken.
As soon as you kernel has pckbc configured the driver
will attach without verifying that there actually is
a PS/2 controller there.  And it will become the console
keyboard.

If you create a custom kernel without pckbd and pckbc
then the usb keyboard gets a chance and it will become
console.

	-- Lennart