Subject: dual-head on NetBSD
To: None <>
From: Timo Schoeler <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/2005 22:11:55

i'm about to do the same i did ages ago on my Mac and my sgi: dual head,
but this time on my beloved NetBSD machine.

as i'd like to use DVI for all (that is, both) displays, i have to choose
a graphics card which has dual DVI output.

i really would like to use the Matrox P650 as i was always convinced by
Matrox' quality, especially their signal quality when using CRTs (and
comparing this to ATI, nVidia etc. high-energy low-signal-quality boards).

however, analogue signal quality is not of importance here, so any board
which is supported by XFree86 or for dual-head operation would be

any hints appreciated :)