Subject: Re: libcurses border() leads to segfault
To: Neil Ludban <>
From: Julian Coleman <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/23/2005 17:25:08
> I've got a small libcurses test program that dumps core when linked with
> electric fence:

> Any other suggestions before I send-pr?

Can you run this against a curses library with debugging enabled?  If you
check out src/lib/libcurses [*], you can build it with DEBUG_CURSES=1 and
FULL_DEBUG=1.  You'll also get an __curses.out file with the libraries
internal workings.

[*] See the "Using anoncvs" and "Using anoncvs over ssh" sections in:

for notes on how to use CVS to get NetBSD sources.

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin        /