Subject: Re: Vinum build problems?
To: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/2005 05:13:29
On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
>> Speaking of which, can you tell what the status of vinum in NetBSD
>> is?
>
> Experimental at best.  I put it in, and it worked at the time, but
> I've been too busy to finish the work.  If we could find somebody else
> to help, that could change dramatically.

Not that I have either time or clue, but maybe writing up a bit more
details here could motivate someone to jump in, if they know what's there,
what's left, and how to the point between?

I'd even go as far as adding a generic "Add LVM" to src/doc/TODO, and then
add URLs to any PRs and mailing list discussion who may help getting it
fixed there. So people looking into LVM can pick up there.

Just an idea...

  - Hubert