Subject: Re: Vinum build problems?
To: Hubert Feyrer <>
From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/2005 12:20:46

On Monday,  3 October 2005 at  4:46:50 +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> In article <> you wrote:
>> Sorry, yes, a known problem that I've been meaning to look at for
>> months.
> Speaking of which, can you tell what the status of vinum in NetBSD
> is?

Experimental at best.  I put it in, and it worked at the time, but
I've been too busy to finish the work.  If we could find somebody else
to help, that could change dramatically.

> I've never tried it, but why is it disabled in GENERIC? Maybe that
> would prevent some bitrot upfront...

Yes, but it would also require somebody to look at it.  I have had
this bug report for 2 months now, and I still haven't found time to
look at it :-(

Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (FreeBSD)