Subject: Re: Installing 2.02 on DEC3000 hangs at Terminal type? [vt100]
To: Mark Ter Morshuizen <mark@itbox.co.za>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/2005 22:09:01
This topic is best suited for port-alpha@netbsd.org since 2.0.2 is a
release and not a current related branch.

Off the top of my head since its been a few years since playing with
TurboChannel hardware:

- ensure that you have your console set to s in the PROM and not *
- Make sure that you have a serial cable that supports hardware
handshaking and a comm utility that uses it.

All of those may be specific to the MIPS DECstations but thats all I can
remember.

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.