Subject: Re: GPIO on the Soekris net4801
To: Steven M.Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/2005 21:42:52
On 27-Sep-05, at 9:30 PM, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> Cool.
>
> I just ordered a Soekris, because I want a NAT box I can log into and
> monitor.  Is there a mailing list for NetBSD on Soekris boxes?  Should
> there be?  (If folks are interested, I can host one.)

Not that I'm aware of. I think Soekris has a generic technical
mailing list, but it's certainly not NetBSD-specific. If you host
one, sign me up :)

What model Soekris did you order? If it's a 4501 derivative, you'll
need to add some gpio at elansc glue to access the GPIO pins (should
be able to pull this from OpenBSD; I didn't bother since I only have
the 4801 for now).

Cheers,
Jared