Subject: Vinum build problems?
To: None <>
From: Richard Rauch <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/26/2005 19:46:05
For a couple of days, I've been unable to build a new kernel, as
there are errors in the vinum code.  (At a glance, they are warnings
that get escalated to errors by -Werror, but I didn't examine them

I have updated the entire .../src tree.

I have removed all compiled code and tools, and rebuilt tools.

Is this a known issue?  Or should I just disable vinum in the kernel
config?  (I don't really need it; at one point I wanted to play with
it but not right now.)

I can provide a lot more info and/or file a PR if appropriate, but I figure
that it's more likely that someone already knows and/or I'm doing something
dumb.  (^&

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about."