Subject: Re: "am-utils-6.1.2.1 released"
To: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@NetBSD.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/20/2005 13:12:10
Rui Paulo wrote:
> On 2005.09.20 12:06:02 +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
> | Rui Paulo wrote:
> | >|

> | >Is it stable? I don't think we will see it in 3.0.
> |
> | It's a release whereas what we have in -current is a release candidate.
> | And it has important bug fixes.
>
> Yes, but it must be imported into -current before 3.0.

Sure - I took that for granted. :)

> I suppose that
> if we want to import it to the netbsd-3 branch it will probably be on
> the 3.1 release, not the 3.0 as it's a bit too late for that.

Quite. Note that I said 'netbsd-3' as in 'branch', not 'NetBSD 3.0'.

> | >Definitely not in netbsd-2.
> |
> | Why?
>
> Well, not in a short time period and not for 2.1.

Again, I was talking about the netbsd-2 branch, not the release.

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik