Subject: Re: hptide0:0: bogus intr
To: Robert Ken Francis <rkfrancis1@adelphia.net>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/14/2005 20:27:02
On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 08:57:45PM -0400, Robert Ken Francis wrote:
> Yes, I guess my dmesg can be confusing.  Thank you for responding.
>
> To clarify, on the card I have an hptide0:1:0, an hptide0:1:1, an hptide0:0:0, and I should have had an hptide0:0:1 but instead I
> got this "hptide0:0: bogus intr" message.  So my wd2 and wd3 should have been wd3 and wd4, respectively.  I can't use the drive as I
> get no wd device.

Yes, the fact that the drive is not detected is a but (but not related to the
"bogus intr" messages). Please set atadebug_mask to 0x10 (either by
patching sys/dev/ata/ata.c, or by patching the /netbsd binary with
gdb --write), reboot and open a PR with the new dmesg infos.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>