Subject: Re: Audio too fast
To: Zafer Aydogan <>
From: Antti Kantee <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/01/2005 16:55:19
On Thu Sep 01 2005 at 15:49:15 +0200, Zafer Aydogan wrote:
> Hello List,
> Mp3's and other kind of audio is played too fast, like playing fast forward.
> My Audio Device is eap0 (AC97 Crystal codec). Another Machine with an Nvidia
> Onboard Chipset with an AC97 Clone is also playing the sound too fast. It
> this maybe AC97 related, because other Sound Cards are working fine. I'm
> running current 3.99.8.
> Any Ideas ?

No.  But please post at least the relevant pieces of dmesg (lines
beginning with eap0 or audio) , what you are trying to play (frequency)
and so forth.  After that someone might have some ideas.

Antti Kantee <>                     Of course he runs NetBSD
   "junk food: inferior highly processed, ready-prepared fast foods"