Subject: Re: hostapd on NetBSD?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubertf@gmx.de>
From: Ronald van der Pol <Ronald.vanderPol@rvdp.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/12/2005 14:23:33
On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 02:12:44 +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> That's pretty cool! Please make sure the patches you have go back to the
> original author so they can be included in further versions. I haven't
> looked into all this 802.1x/WPA but I (and maybe Jan ;) may find some
> desire to do so soon - having some instructions to follow for how to get
> where you are now would be useful, maybe post a small WPA/802.1x howto to
> tech-net?

I will write some documentation. However, I have two problems at the
moment:
- the recent 80211 changes broke my wpa_supplicant, I am trying to
  get the FreeBSD code working (almost done I think)
- the recent openwrt firmware does not work on my Linksys access point
  (I have to get my AP going again)

	rvdp