Subject: DHCP update to 3.0.3
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/2005 13:06:17
Hi -
in a moment of boredom I've merged the NetBSD changes to
the ISC DHCP sources into the new 3.0.3 release, intending
to update the trunk soon.
I got good reports from the FreeBSD port manager, and
according to the release notes a number of bugs was fixed.
In particular, failover is said to work reasonably well now.

I'm using only a fraction of the features, so if someone
wants to give the code a test before commit, or someone
knows about a bug which would be a showstopper for us,
please tell me.

The patch file sums up to 140kByte. Most is cleanup for
unused variables and code, and for gcc complaining about
uninitialized variables. Some serious fixes too.

best regards
Matthias