Subject: Re: Different PS/2 mouse behaviour?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Martijn van Buul <martijnb@atlas.ipv6.stack.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 08/04/2005 06:45:02
It occurred to me that Matthias Scheler wrote in gmane.os.netbsd.current:
> In article <slrndepgg7.qhs.martijnb@atlas.ipv6.stack.nl>,
> 	Martijn van Buul <martijnb@atlas.ipv6.stack.nl> writes:
>> Did -current recently change behaviour regarding PS/2 mice? I'm using
>> my NetBSD box through an (electronic) KVM switch. This used to work
>> just great, but it stopped working yesterday, after I updated my kernel[1].
>
> My Belkin Omniview SoHo switch still works (as badly as ever[*]) with
> NetBSD-current's PS/2 driver built from yesterday's sources.

Hm, I've had the same symptoms as you - sometimes, when I'm too eager,
it wouldn't even recover until a VT switch - but this feels slightly
different somehow. I'm not counting out a hardware issue; as luck would
have it, we had a thunderstorm that very night, and judging by the sound
of it, it didn't struck very far away.

Thanks for the feedback,

Martijn.