Subject: Re: Different PS/2 mouse behaviour?
To: None <>
From: Matthias Scheler <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/03/2005 21:18:40
In article <>,
	Martijn van Buul <> writes:
> Did -current recently change behaviour regarding PS/2 mice? I'm using
> my NetBSD box through an (electronic) KVM switch. This used to work
> just great, but it stopped working yesterday, after I updated my kernel[1].

My Belkin Omniview SoHo switch still works (as badly as ever[*]) with
NetBSD-current's PS/2 driver built from yesterday's sources.

	Kind regards

[*] NetBSD resets the PS/2 mouse post on the first click more movement after
    I switch back to the port with the P2/S connected NetBSD machine. If I
    try to use the mouse during the reset I get random mouse events.

Matthias Scheler