Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_unattended_cdboot?=
To: None <hubertf@gmx.de>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2005 00:52:38
I disagree with your opinion Hubert.
I think its usual to boot to harddisk, if no keys are pressed.
If I choose to install I will press the apropriate key, or if there is a
menu, choose the proper menu point.
Because, let me assume I just installed the base system and do the first
boot, then I want to boot into the system, and not again into the installer.
(without removing the Media)
Booted from disk, a configuration menu could pop up (package installer), and
let me install packages, which are installed on the CD / DVD Media - which
is luckily still in the Computer.
This was correctly pointed out from junyoung.

Cheers, Zafer.