Subject: No more PR query by email?
To: None <>
From: Dave Huang <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/14/2005 11:42:59
The and addresses no
longer seem to work; is there now no way to query PRs by email?

More importantly, is there no way for regular guys like me to get
unmangled copies of PRs? The web interface duplicates any blank lines
in the PR, which breaks any included patches (see and

In the past, the email interface had been suggested as a workaround to
the web interface lossage, but now that doesn't work either :( I guess
searching is an option...
INet: |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 29 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++