Subject: requirements for getty replacement
To: NetBSD-current <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/05/2005 11:44:23
Hi guys.

What are the requirements for an application to replace /usr/libexec/getty in /etc/ttys ?
I would like to run a custom application there, something like /bin/sh /sysinst Pc ttyE1 vt220
The problem is , running it gives me some kind of loop:

init: Creating mfs /dev (412 blocks, 1024 inodes)
wsdisplay0: screen 1 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)
wsconscfg: WSMUX_ADD_DEVICE: Device not configured
# stty: TIOCGETD: Operation not supported
wsconscfg: screen 1 is already configured
wsconscfg: WSMUX_ADD_DEVICE: Device not configured

Then wsconscfg keeps on repeating those messages...

Cheers,
Marcin