Subject: HEADS UP: pf from OpenBSD 3.7 imported
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Peter Postma <email@example.com>
Date: 07/01/2005 14:48:43
I've imported pf from OpenBSD 3.7 into NetBSD -current.
This brings us the following new features:
* Support limiting TCP connections by establishment rate, automatically
adding flooding IP addresses to tables and flushing states
(max-src-conn-rate, overload <table>, flush global).
* Improved functionality of tags (tag and tagged for translation rules,
tagging of all packets matching state entries).
* Improved diagnostics (error messages and additional counters from pfctl -si).
* New keyword set skip on to skip filtering on arbitrary interfaces,
* Several bugfixes improving stability.
If you notice any problems, please send a problem report with the