Subject: Re: installing -current on i386 using cdr
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: R. Huvendiek <netbsd@kaervek.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/2005 23:32:53
> >I really don't have a problem to beta test the cdboot stuff, but I'll
> >nned some little explanation how to do it.
>
> Little patience please. I think I will have a fix soon.

I'm not impatient here and don't want to put any pressure on you.
I just thought I could try something out and test for you. After all
what could happen? A coaster or a misinstalled machine?
No problem, as this pc is installed from scratch anyway.

Anyway, I understand that you are reluctant because you think it's not
ready yet. That's no problem. I still can try an USB floppy or put the
HD into another machine and simply untar the sets from there.

So no hectic please, take your time.

Ralf