Subject: Re: How to help NetBSD help you.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org, current-users@NetBSD.org,>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/2005 13:56:18
>What the NetBSD Foundation needs is a way of accepting checks. I do not deal
>with paypal/ebay and block them on my network. On the average, 700 people
>are defrauded on a daily basis by paypal/ebay. According to Colorado bank
>examiners, Colorado may ban paypal from doing business within the state.

I don't have an axe to grind here, but let me add that we here at NRL
got credit card payments rejected because they used PayPal.  I am
unsure exactly what level enacted the ban (the person who told me about
it said it was definately above the NRL level; it was at least at the
US Navy level, but she didn't know if it was up to the DoD level or
even US Federal Government wide).  Just my $0.02.

--Ken