Subject: PCI boards - SCSI - Ethernet - Video - Audio - available in San Francisco
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <email@example.com>
Date: 06/09/2005 19:40:27
Free PCI boards available for pick-up in San Francisco. This stuff
is small, so I will also ship it if you are willing to pay packing
and shipping costs. No international shipping, please. Will also
consider delivery to locations in the South Bay or Peninsula (I work
I need to get this stuff out of my attic, and will send it to a raw
materials recycler if no one wants it.
Lots of stuff here, I've broken it down into categories. This is a
good opportunity for Alpha owners to get ahold of PCI cards that are
bootable / netbootable.
Genuine DEC Tulip Ethernet:
- Cogent EM440 T4 4-port 100base-T4 Ethernet -- 4x DC21140
- Cogent EM110 TX 10/100 Ethernet - DC21140-AC
- ZNYX ZX314 4-port 10baseT Ethernet - 4x DC21040
- ZNYX ZX342 10/100 Ethernet - DC21140 (I think - sticker covers
chip) - This one selects speed manually - plug cable in to either the
10baseT port or the 100base-TX port
- ZNYX AZ345Q 10/100 Ethernet w/ WOL - DC21143 (I think - sticker
- SMC 8434T 2-port 10baseT Ethernet - 2x DC21040
- SMC 8432BT 10baseT Ethernet - DC21041
- SMC 9332DST 10/100 Ethernet - DC21140
- 2x DEC DE435 "EtherWorks Turbo" - DC21040
- Adaptec ANA-6944A/TX 4-port 10/100 Ethernet - 4x DC21140-AE
- 2x DEC EB142 + EB142-TX daughtercard -- This is an eval /
development board for the DC21142, and is very similar to how the
built-in Ethernet is implemented on the Digital Personal Workstation
- DEC Tulip prototype board (!) -- chip is labeled "DC1044BA Prototype"
- SMC Tulip prototype board (!) -- chip is labeled "DC1017BA Prototype"
- DEC DC21040 10baseT prototype board (!)
- 2x DEC DE500 100base-FX Ethernet - DC21143-PC
- 2x DEC DE500 10/100 Ethernet - DC21143-PB
- Kingston KNE100TX - DC21140AC
DEC Tulip clones:
- Netgear FA310TX Rev D - LiteOn 82c169 "PNIC"
- Linksys LNE100TX Version 2.0 - LiteOn 82c115 "PNIC-II"
- Matrox NIC-100/1 - LiteOn 82c168 "PNIC"
- Generic Macronix MX98713 "PMAC"
- Generic Macronix MX98715 "PMAC"
- Generic Winbond 89c840F
- 2x Davicom DM9102 + DM9801 prototype board
- Kingston KNE110TX - not sure which clone chip this is, though I
- Netgear FA311 - NatSemi DP83815 - sip(4)
- Generic RTL8139 - rtk(4)
- Generic RTL8029 - ne(4)
- SMC1211TX "EZCARD 10/100" - don't remember what driver this uses
- 3Com Fast EtherLink XL - ex(4)
- SMC 9432TX "EtherPower II" - epic(4)
- Intel 82557 10/100 Ethernet - fxp(4)
- Samsung SC1200A-TX - chip is Samsung KS8920 - no driver - I have
source code for a Linux driver for this chip
- Initio INI-9100UW - iha(4)
- ASUS PCI-SC200 -- Symbios 53c810A - siop(4)
- Buslogic BT-958 - bha(4)
- AdvanSys ABP-940 - adw(4)
- Adaptec AHA-2944UW - ahc(4)
- Generic NCR53c825 - siop(4)
- Generic S3 Trip 3D/2X (86c368) AGP
- Number Nine Motion331 - S3 Trio64V+ (86c765) PCI
- Creative Labs SoundBlaster Live!