Subject: Re: linux emul for PAM libraries? (RSA/ACE)
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 06/06/2005 11:18:19
--DVXvgjZtTc9TWCEb

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 11:04:24AM +1000, Charlie Allom wrote:
> > However, for this instance, there may be a much simpler and generally
> > more elegant solution: can you get your ACE server to offer its
> > authentication services via RADIUS
>=20
> hm in theory I could but I don't think it's going to happen.=20

Give it a try; if you really can't convince whoever-it-is, there's
another option: something like radiator to answer the radius queries
and proxy them to ACE. That can run on another box, or under the
appropriate emul.

Hopefully, that's either sufficiently elegant to meet your needs, or
sufficiently ugly to help convince someone to offer RADIUS directly :)

--
Dan.

--DVXvgjZtTc9TWCEb

--DVXvgjZtTc9TWCEb--