Subject: Re: iwi0: Unknown Authenticate state 4
To: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@free.fr>
From: Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/05/2005 02:25:30
Hi.

You may try the forum on the driver's site:
http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ipw/forum
BTW, WEP can be cracked in a few mins and only slows down your wlan link, I would not use it.
IPsec or PPTP would be more suitable for encryption.

Good luck.
Marcin

P.S I use the same driver on FreeBSD 5.4, it's not perfect as it dies when traffic gets too heavy.