Subject: R: cgdconfig: can't open cgd "cgd0", after update
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Alessandro Manunza <alessandromanunza@tiscali.it>
List: current-users
Date: 05/31/2005 14:41:36
AAAHHHHRRGG!!!

I'm felling so silly.......

> I guess that the update replaced your custom kernel with a GENERIC =
kernel
> which doesn't include the cgd(4) driver.

Yes, it is!
I don't know way, but after build.sh distribution, I build.sh
kernel=3DMYKENEL, but it doesn't build MYKERNEL, it rebuild a GENERIC!! =
So I
make clean && make cleandir && rm -rf compile/MYKERNEL and than, after a =
new
build.sh, it build.sh me a correct MYKENEL that works fine!!

So thanks for suggestion, it solve may problem.
But, first of all, sorry for the question; next time I should be more
careful with these stupid errors!!

Kind regards.
Alessandro M.