Subject: R: cgdconfig: can't open cgd "cgd0", after update
To: None <>
From: Alessandro Manunza <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/31/2005 14:41:36

I'm felling so silly.......

> I guess that the update replaced your custom kernel with a GENERIC =
> which doesn't include the cgd(4) driver.

Yes, it is!
I don't know way, but after distribution, I
kernel=3DMYKENEL, but it doesn't build MYKERNEL, it rebuild a GENERIC!! =
So I
make clean && make cleandir && rm -rf compile/MYKERNEL and than, after a =
new, it me a correct MYKENEL that works fine!!

So thanks for suggestion, it solve may problem.
But, first of all, sorry for the question; next time I should be more
careful with these stupid errors!!

Kind regards.
Alessandro M.