To: None <>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/05/2005 12:24:31
J.C. Roberts <> wrote:
> > I am trying to obtain as many open source masterplans (in PDF) as
> > possible.
> What qualifications do you have that will convince us to believe you
> are able to just understand a single master plan, let alone properly
> combine all of them? Perhaps posting your IQ score would be
> sufficient.

Yet another rude and unprofesionnal answer. I'll agree I have the
feeling of a cultural mismatch when I read Fafa Hafiz Krantz message,
but that's not a reason for flamming him.

Maybe a post to, with a non all-uppercase and
less buzzword-compliant title, would give better results? I can't
beleive there is nobody here with a plan for promoting NetBSD.

Emmanuel Dreyfus